b.b.,marcová 09 aktualizácia Chapter 10, P Kelly

Úspěšně replikované otevřené projekty...

Moderátor: sano

Odpovědět
sano
Zasloužilý člen
Dostal: 18 poděkování

b.b.,marcová 09 aktualizácia Chapter 10, P Kelly

Příspěvek od sano »

marec 09, aktualizácia B.B.,p. Kelly,Chapter 10
Nemáte oprávnění prohlížet přiložené soubory.

cimirek
Zasloužilý člen
Dal: 258 poděkování
Dostal: 213 poděkování

strojovy preklad

Příspěvek od cimirek »

strojovy preklad
Nemáte oprávnění prohlížet přiložené soubory.

Pego
Zasloužilý člen
Dal: 29 poděkování
Dostal: 19 poděkování

Bob uzavrel skupinu Hydroxy + další design nezveřejní

Příspěvek od Pego »

Dodatek: hydroxy je zas online, ale soubory/foto nejsou pristupne, duvodem je podle Bob-a zverejnovani copyrightovaneho materialu na waterfuelforall foru....
Access to this group is now available in a limited fashion. The files and photos sections will remain closed until further notice.

The reason for the temporary closure... Content (files & posts) from this group were posted on the waterfuelforall forum without permission, in direct violation of international copyright law. As of this date, 03/09/2009, the owner of that site has failed to remove all copyright infringing material. Just changing a word, or removing copyright notices, does not invalidate existing copyrights. Copyrighted material posted includes two computer programs. Both programs were written by, and are the intellectual property of Bob Boyce, the group owner. This criminal action has been reported to the appropriate governmental agencies responsible for enforcement of criminal international copyright infringement.

Bob Boyce

Posledni sprava z Hydroxy@yahoogroups.com:
Subject: This group is closed until further notice!
Posted by: "bobboyceh2o" no_reply@yahoogroups.com bobboyceh2o
Fri Mar 6, 2009 1:11 pm (PST)
Title says it all

Sprava z watercar@yahoogroups.com:
Re: What happened to the hydroxy group
Posted by: "John Foster" jwfos...@...com jwf...
Sat Mar 7, 2009 8:07 pm (PST)
Why not thank Aussepom & Wouter for calling Bob a liar and a
scammer..... I'm sure he was very happy to be accused of that
after all he has tried to do for people!

Co tomu predchazelo na Hydroxy@...:
Subject: Re: Bob Boyce replication 'climtech' PWM3 board
Posted by: "bobboyceh2o" no_reply@yahoogroups.com bobboyceh2o
Wed Mar 4, 2009 6:12 pm (PST)
And when you finish "fixing" the PWM3F board "problems", you will likely find that it will no longer function properly for it's intended purpose.

I guess you misinterpreted my poor attempt at sarcasm on the other forum as an attempted insult upon your intelligence. I had hoped that the pulse width vs frequency division comment that I made would have clued you in.

To prevent future frustration for others that cannot grasp the concept of my design, I removed my PWM3 series files and photos from publication. We wouldn't want people wasting time or money if they cannot follow the directions that I had given.

The next generation PWM3 series board will not be released as intended. I certainly don't want to waste anyone elses time, including my own.

Překlad Pego: "Abych zabránil budoucímu sklamání jiných, který nedokážou pochopit koncept mého designu, odstranil sem soubory a foto série PWM3 z publikací. Nechtěli bychom marnit čas nebo peníze lidí, když nedokáží dodržet mé postupy, které jsem dal.

Další generace PWM3 série nebude zveřejnena, jak měla být. Skutečne nechci mrhat někoho časem, včetně mě samotného." Konec překladu

Bob Boyce

--- In Hydroxy@yahoogroups.com, "aussepom" wrote:
> hi there is more to follow this has uncovered another problem
> not sure how bad as yet, still working on it.
> aussepom
[/i]

sano
Zasloužilý člen
Dostal: 18 poděkování

Hydroxy

Příspěvek od sano »

Fórum hydroxy už je opäť otvorená. Som rád, že sú tu ľudia, ktorí sledujú dianie na nádejných projektoch.

Odpovědět

Zpět na „OPEN SOURCE PROJEKTY“